Our research is used primarily to generate strategic information to enable the network undertake awareness raising among its members and other African CSOs across the continent develop a common understanding, analysis of the issues and develop a common position for advocacy. It also seeks to enable the network and its members carry out proactive lobby and advocacy campaigns that are directed at governmental forums on international aid and development cooperation where key policies are being formulated. The research seeks to influence strategic alliances in various parts of the world in order to ensure African perspectives are integrated and reflected in their lobby and advocacy campaigns.
- The Problem with Total Official Support for Sustainable Development (TOSSD) Written on Friday, 27 September 2019 08:58
- Go Well Comrade Written on Wednesday, 11 September 2019 09:13
- CSOs: Development cooperation for SDG improving, but not shaping national policies Written on Tuesday, 16 July 2019 09:42
- Civil society calls for stronger commitments, concrete actions for sustainable development Written on Tuesday, 16 July 2019 09:36
- Senior Level Meeting of the Global Partnership for Effective Development Co-operation Written on Monday, 15 July 2019 12:42