CSO Nairobi Declaration on the Nairobi HLM 2- FRENCH
The Pan African Preparatory CSO Conference that was held in October 2016 in Nairobi saw CSO representatives from 35 African countries come together to deliberate on how to fast track SDG implementation through Effective Development Cooperation.
This meeting birthed the Nairobi Declaration that reflects the views of women’s organisations, labour unions, faith based groups, and networks, in the spirit of solidarity and partnership and as key actors in the Global Partnership for Effective Development Co-operation.
To read the CSO Nairobi Declaration towards HLM2, Kindly visit: http://roaafrica.org/index.php/media-center/news-features/item/228-cso-nairobi-declaration-on-the-nairobi-hlm2
Please also see the FRENCH Version below in the DOWNLOAD section.
- Civil Society statement on the Second High Level Meeting (HLM2) of the Global Partnership for Effective Development Co-operation (GPEDC) Written on Thursday, 08 December 2016 06:31
- CSO Nairobi Declaration on the Nairobi HLM 2- FRENCH Written on Monday, 14 November 2016 12:16
- CSO Nairobi Declaration on the Nairobi HLM2 Written on Wednesday, 09 November 2016 13:18
- Pan African CSO Conference on Aid and Development Effectiveness 24-25 October 2016 Written on Wednesday, 19 October 2016 14:01
- Africa Regional Workshop on the Global Partnership for Effective Development Cooperation Post-Monitoring Results and Preparations for the 2nd High Level Meeting (HLM2) Written on Monday, 17 October 2016 08:34