This survey on Civil Society Enabling Environment was commissioned by Reality of Aid Africa with support from the Civil Society Partnership for Development Effectiveness (CPDE) for the purpose of investigating the institutional and legal framework governing civil society organisations (CSO), including the CSO sustainability and policy space. The survey builds up on the case study undertaken by ROA on CSO Enabling Environment.
Friday, 03 June 2016 00:00
Enabling Environment Report- Zambia
- Civil Society statement on the Second High Level Meeting (HLM2) of the Global Partnership for Effective Development Co-operation (GPEDC) Written on Thursday, 08 December 2016 06:31
- CSO Nairobi Declaration on the Nairobi HLM 2- FRENCH Written on Monday, 14 November 2016 12:16
- CSO Nairobi Declaration on the Nairobi HLM2 Written on Wednesday, 09 November 2016 13:18
- Pan African CSO Conference on Aid and Development Effectiveness 24-25 October 2016 Written on Wednesday, 19 October 2016 14:01
- Africa Regional Workshop on the Global Partnership for Effective Development Cooperation Post-Monitoring Results and Preparations for the 2nd High Level Meeting (HLM2) Written on Monday, 17 October 2016 08:34