The management and governance structure of the CSO Partnership reflects its work at the global, regional and national levels and supports connections between levels.
- The Global Council represents the ultimate decision-making body of the CSO Partnership for Development Effectiveness.
- The Coordination Committee, in collaboration with the Global Council, oversees the work of the CSO Partnership.
- CPDE is currently led by five (5) Co-Chairs each tasked with managing the platform’s policy, finance, communications and outreach concerns.
- The Global Secretariat supports the daily management and finances of the CSO Partnership.
- The Independent Accountability Committee ensures that evaluation and audit mechanisms and other accountability measures are in place and functioning.
- Regional, Sub-regional, and National coordination bodies convene existing platforms, development CSOs and sectoral networks/groups from the region to form a collective lobbying and advocacy work plan and implement the activities of the partnership.
JOINING THE CSO PARTNERSHIP
Become a member
The CSO Partnership for Development Effectiveness is an open platform and it welcomes the participation of any CSO that endorses its vision, mission and goals, the CSO Key Asks on the Road to Busan, and adheres to the Istanbul Principles for CSO Development Effectiveness.
Becoming a member of the CSO Partnership will give your organisation a voice in setting the agenda for the development effectiveness dialogue that is currently underway. Sign up here to get added to the CSO Partnership listserv and receive updated information on development effectiveness news, resources, events and more.
To learn more about CPDE, download our introductory materials by clicking here.