who we areThe Reality of aid Africa Network is a Pan African initiative focusing on analysis and lobbying and advocacy for poverty eradication policies in the international aid system and development Co-operation.
We seek to strengthen the involvement of African civil society organisations in the policy reform on the international aid architecture as well as development cooperation.
Our HistoryThe Reality of Aid Africa Network was founded in 2000. For many years it was hosted by the African Forum and Network for Debt and Development (AFRODAD) as one of its key projects on Aid.
It was created out of the Reality of Aid Network - A North/South international non-governmental initiative focusing exclusively on analysis and lobbying for poverty eradication...
- Reality of Aid 2018 Report : The Changing faces of development aid and cooperation Written on Tuesday, 11 December 2018 13:56
- Towards an Enabling Environment for Youth and Child Rights Civil Society Organisations: A Synthesis Report Written on Wednesday, 16 May 2018 07:54
- African Effective Development Co-operation Community of Practice Meeting Report Written on Wednesday, 16 May 2018 07:50
- CALL FOR PROPOSALS: DEVELOPMENT RESULTS OF PRIVATE SECTOR PROJECTS FINANCED THROUGH OFFICIAL DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE Written on Thursday, 08 February 2018 06:30
- INCLUSIVE PARTNERSHIPS MULTISTAKEHOLDER VALIDATION/ WORKSHOP IN CAMEROON Written on Monday, 24 April 2017 07:31