who we areThe Reality of aid Africa Network is a Pan African initiative focusing on analysis and lobbying and advocacy for poverty eradication policies in the international aid system and development Co-operation.
We seek to strengthen the involvement of African civil society organisations in the policy reform on the international aid architecture as well as development cooperation.
Our HistoryThe Reality of Aid Africa Network was founded in 2000. For many years it was hosted by the African Forum and Network for Debt and Development (AFRODAD) as one of its key projects on Aid.
It was created out of the Reality of Aid Network - A North/South international non-governmental initiative focusing exclusively on analysis and lobbying for poverty eradication...
- CALL FOR PROPOSALS: DEVELOPMENT RESULTS OF PRIVATE SECTOR PROJECTS FINANCED THROUGH OFFICIAL DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE Written on Thursday, 08 February 2018 06:30
- INCLUSIVE PARTNERSHIPS MULTISTAKEHOLDER VALIDATION/ WORKSHOP IN CAMEROON Written on Monday, 24 April 2017 07:31
- Civil Society statement on the Second High Level Meeting (HLM2) of the Global Partnership for Effective Development Co-operation (GPEDC) Written on Thursday, 08 December 2016 06:31
- CSO Nairobi Declaration on the Nairobi HLM 2- FRENCH Written on Monday, 14 November 2016 12:16
- CSO Nairobi Declaration on the Nairobi HLM2 Written on Wednesday, 09 November 2016 13:18