who we areThe Reality of aid Africa Network is a Pan African initiative focusing on analysis and lobbying and advocacy for poverty eradication policies in the international aid system and development Co-operation.
We seek to strengthen the involvement of African civil society organisations in the policy reform on the international aid architecture as well as development cooperation.
Our HistoryThe Reality of Aid Africa Network was founded in 2000. For many years it was hosted by the African Forum and Network for Debt and Development (AFRODAD) as one of its key projects on Aid.
It was created out of the Reality of Aid Network - A North/South international non-governmental initiative focusing exclusively on analysis and lobbying for poverty eradication...
- HLM2 Outcome Document - 1st Draft Written on Saturday, 16 July 2016 12:02
- CSO application process to participate in the Second High Level Meeting (HLM2) now open! Written on Tuesday, 12 July 2016 10:21
- Enabling Environment Report- Zambia Written on Friday, 03 June 2016 00:00
- Enabling Environment Report- Malawi Written on Monday, 30 May 2016 00:00
- ZERO DRAFT OF THE HLM2 OUTCOME DOCUMENT: Preparing a CPDE response to the HLM2 Zero Draft Written on Wednesday, 27 April 2016 00:00