who we areThe Reality of aid Africa Network is a Pan African initiative focusing on analysis and lobbying and advocacy for poverty eradication policies in the international aid system and development Co-operation.
We seek to strengthen the involvement of African civil society organisations in the policy reform on the international aid architecture as well as development cooperation.
Our HistoryThe Reality of Aid Africa Network was founded in 2000. For many years it was hosted by the African Forum and Network for Debt and Development (AFRODAD) as one of its key projects on Aid.
It was created out of the Reality of Aid Network - A North/South international non-governmental initiative focusing exclusively on analysis and lobbying for poverty eradication...
- Enabling Environment Report- Zambia Friday, 03 June 2016
- Enabling Environment Report- Malawi Monday, 30 May 2016
- ZERO DRAFT OF THE HLM2 OUTCOME DOCUMENT: Preparing a CPDE response to the HLM2 Zero Draft Wednesday, 27 April 2016
- CONSULTANCY JOB FOR A CSO ENABLING ENVIRONMENT STUDY Monday, 25 April 2016
- Second High-Level Meeting of the Global Partnership: Towards Inclusive and Accelerated Implementation of the 2030 Agenda 28 November–1 December 2016, Nairobi, Kenya Monday, 25 April 2016